2. Acceptable useYou must not use the Service in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the Service or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the Service; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity. You must not use the Service to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software. You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including, without limitation, scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to the Service without Our express written consent.
3. Limitation of LiabilityUnder no circumstances shall Crocoblock be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, loss of data or profit, arising out of the use, or the inability to use, the materials on this site, even if Crocoblock or an authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. If your use of materials from this site results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume any costs thereof.
4. Restricted AccessAccess to certain areas of the Service is restricted. We reserve the right to restrict access to other areas of the Service, or indeed the whole Service, at Our discretion. If You create an account and subsequently a password to enable You to access restricted areas of the Service or other services, You must ensure that the password is kept confidential. You must notify Us immediately if You become aware of any unauthorized use of Your account or password. You are responsible for any activity on the Service arising out of any failure to keep Your password confidential and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure. You must not use any other person’s account and password to access the Service, unless You have that person’s express permission to do so in written. We may disable Your account at any time in Our sole discretion with or without notice or explanation.
5. License Types and Product Usage
There are 3 license types of CrocoBlock subscription: Annual Single Sitelicense, Annual license for Unlimited Sites, Lifetime license for Unlimited Sites.
CrocoBlock Annual Single Site License
This license type allows using CrocoBlock products and support services for one domain during one year from purchasing date.
CrocoBlock Annual license for Unlimited Sites
This license type allows using CrocoBlock products and support services for unlimited domains during one year from purchasing date.
CrocoBlock Lifetime license for Unlimited Sites
This license type allows using CrocoBlock products and support services for unlimited domains during an unlimited time.
Additionally, there are 2 license types for single products: Single Site Annual license and Unlimited Sites Annual license.
Single Product Annual license (1 site)
This license type allows using a single product and support services for one domain during one year.
Single Product Annual license (unlimited sites)
This license type allows using a single product and support services for unlimited domains during one year.
6. Browser CompatibilityWe consider it our duty to offer a great experience across most major browsers, which is why our products support the latest modern web browsers including (but not limited to) Firefox, Safari, Chrome & Internet Explorer 9+. However, the performance may vary between different browsers, versions, and operating systems.
7. Photoshop Files LicenseThe original Photoshop design files for our products are licensed and copyrighted by Crocoblock instead of GPL so you are not permitted to redistribute these files under any circumstances.
8. UpdatesCustomers who make individual, multiple or Extended Membership product purchases will get access to product updates that are available to them till the time their subscription remains active. Even though there is no guarantee that the older templates will be compatible with future versions of WordPress, all templates are designed to work with the latest available version of WordPress and we do our best to release product updates on the same day of a major release of WordPress, if not sooner.
9. Product CompatibilityThe Products are developed to be compatible with WordPress 4.5 or higher because we always strive to stay up-to-date with the latest version of WordPress. You might experience certain performance or functionality glitches with the Products if you use any version prior to that.
10. Demo ContentImages and content shown on our demo pages may or may not be included in the final files provided to you. We usually provide images shown on our demo as they are royalty free images but in some cases, it may not be included. No premium plugin is included with any of our premium themes and likewise.
11. DeliveryYour Crocoblock individual/package product(s) information will be emailed to the email address (that you will provide) once we receive your payment or after completing the registration. Even though this usually takes a few minutes, it may also take up to 24 hours. You can contact us through our contact page if you do not receive your email after waiting for this time period. You will have access to purchased product/bundle and the support forum after logging in with the given credentials.
12. OwnershipAll the products are the property of Crocoblock so you may not claim ownership (intellectual or exclusive) over any of our products, modified or unmodified. Our products come ‘as is’, without any kind of warranty, either expressed or implied. Under no circumstances can our juridical person be accountable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or other losses originating from the employment of or incapacity to use our products.
13. Site ContentAll the content published on the Crocoblock.com domain including images, site content published on the showcase and on the blog, belongs to Crocoblock and is under copyright. Any reproduction of the site content has to be authorized and distinctly referenced back to the source. Written consent of Crocoblock is required before the Crocoblock website is used or exploited for any commercial and non-private purpose. Though the content published on demo sites is non-exclusive and is not copyrighted.
13.1 Demo ContentCrocoblock respects the rights of third party creators and content owners and expects that you will do the same. Given the nature of the Service and the volume of information submitted, we cannot and does not monitor all of the Materials posted or transmitted by you and other third-party information providers via the Service, including, without limitation, any Materials posted via the website. You expressly agree that we: (a) will not be liable for Materials and (b) reserve the right to review, reject, delete, remove, modify, or edit any Materials at any time for any reason, without liability and without notice to you. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to remove User Content from the Service for any reason, including User Content that we believe violates these Terms or our Acceptable Use Policy below. When viewing the theme demos at https://demo.Crocoblock.com/, you will see several photographic images used. These photos serve as example images only and are not included in the membership. Our themes and plugins do not come packaged with any copyrighted photography. The photos used in the demos are purely for demonstration purposes and are used to give the visitor a functional preview of what the theme will look like once content has been added. You are responsible for adding your own thumbnail images. The photos used in our demos are licensed from various Stock Image websites and are Copyright to respective owners. These photos should not be saved, copied or redistributed in any way. It is the policy of Crocoblock to respond to all claims of intellectual property infringement. We will promptly investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions required under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2) (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws. Pursuant to the DMCA, notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to a Service Provider’s Designated Agent.
- To be effective, the notification must be a written communication that includes the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
14. Payments and RenewalsAll our products are available with one year of premium support and updates and are mentioned on the landing pages as well. However, anything you download can be used for a lifetime on unlimited domains you own. The product’s price on the landing page is for the first year. You can cancel at anytime though and still enjoy the benefits till your subscription lasts. Some features on the Service require payment of fees. If you elect to sign up for these features, you agree to pay Us the applicable fees and any taxes as described on the Service. All payments due are in the U.S. dollars unless otherwise indicated. Upon payment, You will have access to the chosen features immediately. If Your use of the Service is terminated for any reason, whether by You or by Us, You will lose and forfeit any time remaining on Your account with Us. You authorize us to bill the payment source You provide to Us for all applicable fees. If Your payment source is declined at any time (including, but not limited to situations where we seek authorizations or charge attempts), we may make up to two attempts to reprocess Your payment source. We reserve the right to disable or cancel Your use of Service immediately.
15. SupportCrocoblock provides these templates and designs ‘as is’, with no guarantee that they will work exactly according to your wishes or with any or all 3rd party components and plugins. In addition, we do not offer support through any means for installation, customization or administration of WordPress itself. With that said, we do offer support for all our products – free or paid – if you face any issues while installations or if something isn’t working as advertised. We also offer support for bug fixes and minor customizations.
16. Price ChangesCrocoblock reserves the right to modify or suspend (temporarily or permanently) a subscription at any point of time and from time to time with or without any notice. Prices of all the products and subscription fees, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees can change upon 30 days notice from us. Such changes can be notified via posting it to the Crocoblock website at any point of time or through our social media accounts or via email to relevant subscribers.
17. Refund PolicyCrocoblock offers refunds to customers within 30 days of purchase. If the item(s) is broken, not working properly, or truly missing features from what is being mentioned on the sales page we offer full refunds. We strongly believe our products will work without issues and we are available to help sort any issues resulting from any number of reasons. However, we also expect you to understand what you are purchasing and what your rights are for requesting refunds. Crocoblock products are digital in nature and are subject to the Directive 2011/83/EU of the European Parliament and of the council of 25 October 2011 on consumer rights which essentially means that once the digital products are downloaded – they are excluded from the right of withdrawal and hence are not eligible for refunds under the law. With that said, if you believe that the issue truly lies with our product – we will still issue a refund if requested within 30 days of purchase if our item is broken. After 30 days, no refunds will be granted. Note that there is a difference between a broken item, and simply receiving an error message or having trouble configuring the Product to your desired result. Error messages are often related to improper setup, hosting, configuration, plugin conflicts, or missing files which, causes the item to not work. Before you request a refund from Crocoblock, you must do the following: Read the extensive documentation or check video tutorials that we provide with each Product or general tutorials.
- Check the support forums for existing threads about the issue you’re receiving.
- Open a new support ticket with our support staff if you are still experiencing problems.
- Confirm that your server meets the specifications laid out in the requirements for the Product and WordPress in general [https://wordpress.org/about/requirements/].