Need technical assistance?
Write a Message
Schedule a Zoom Call
Still have some questions?
We support the products that are being sold on Crocoblock.com only. Our customers are subject to email verification via the credentials they used to purchase the products on Crocoblock.com.
Once the support agents get the valid purchase email and a license key, the support through chats, tickets, or video calls will be provided.
In case the customer specifies a subkey , the support will be provided only if the following key is verified via purchase email.
The Support Services are provided in the following cases:
- you faced an issue caused by any of the products provided by Crocoblock and need assistance to solve it;
- you find it difficult to work with the functionality provided by some products within the Crocoblock subscription and need guidance or assistance from the support team;
- you have some pre-sale questions and would like to get assistance before purchasing the product.
Before contacting the support team, please make sure that your site licenses are up to date and the site is optimized according to this short guide:
If you require help that is not within this scope, such as how to use default WordPress functionality, then we are likely to redirect you to external articles or support forums instead.
Please note that the support agents retain the right to refuse the provision of Support Services across all support channels if there was no purchase email provided.
- there is no valid purchase email provided
- the license is expired, cancelled or refunded
- there’s a compatibility issue with a third-party product
- the server or website’s parameters don’t meet the recommended requirements necessary for Crocoblock products to work, and you`re unable to change the settings
- the issue happens in the browser
- the question asked is not related to the products acquired from Crocoblock’s official website
- a question features additional customization, custom CSS, and functionality not provided by Crocoblock products (in this case, it is recommended to add a feature request).
The Support Services do not cover products that are supplied by Third-Party themes. Due to the non-profit partnership with Monstroid, Zemez, and Rockthemes theme developers, JetPlugins could be a part of their themes.
In case of any issues with the license and/or plugin updates, kindly contact the theme developers’ support (Monstroid and Zemez) first.
We neither provide the updated plugin versions to the customers nor install them to their sites directly given that those plugins were included in Jupiter or Jupiter X themes. The support team strictly follows this policy.
If there are any compatibility issues, the agents would switch the theme to the Elementor Hello theme. Once the products start working fine with this theme, the support agents would ask the customer to contact the third-party theme developers.
Please note that we are not developers of the aforementioned products, therefore, we can’t provide tech support for the issues that are non related to JetPlugins.
If purchased JetPlugins as a part of the Envato subscription, the technical support is no longer provided as per the subscription terms. In case of issues with the plugin updates, we send the latest versions of the plugins’ (that were originally included in the Envato subscription plan) only if a valid license is provided (i.e. purchase ID).
If any other language is used, our support agents will do their best to understand the message, using Google Translator, but the response will be provided in English. In case of a video call, the agents retain the right to redirect the customer’s issue to another support channel be it the chat or ticket.
If you attach the video of the issue, please be sure that the audio is recorded in the English, Ukrainian, or Russian languages.
The average estimated answer time from the Crocoblock support team to a ticket is 24 hours (1 business day). Please note that all the ticket requests are processed according to the submission’s queue – from the oldest to the newest ones only.Chats
The average estimated answer time from the Crocoblock support team to a chat is 3-10 minutes unless there is no other note about the chat being overloaded or the agents being out of office, etc.
Usually, it takes up to 1-2 business days to get the common issue resolved. For bug reports, the resolution time might take longer, and the approximate timeframe would be provided by the support agent.
In some cases, a more detailed investigation is needed, and the support agent will inform you that the solution needs time to be implemented by developers. In this case, the response time will depend on how quickly the developers will provide the needed fix.