Welcome to Crocoblock
Have a quick question?
Start a chat
Need technical assistance?
Submit a ticket
Want to learn about Crocoblock products?
Check the documentation
Looking for a feature that’s missing?
Place a feature request
Keep reading to learn what’s new
Have anything to share with the community?
Join us on Facebook
Still have some questions?
Only Crocoblock customers can use the support services for the products he’s acquired from Crocoblock in the form of the subscription or as separate items.
The support services are provided in the following cases:
- you’ve faced an issue caused by any of products provided by Crocoblock and need assistance to solve it;
- you find it difficult to work with the functionality provided by products from Crocoblock subscription and need guidance or assistance from the support team.
In order to speed up the process of work on the ticket, please, consider providing the following information in a private ticket:
- website’s address (URL);
- login credentials (username and password);
- FTP access;
- a link to the page where the issue has occurred.
This will help the support agent investigate the issue more quickly and add fixes if there’s a need directly to the website.
Also, it is important to add a detailed description of the issue, the screenshots capturing the issue.
Please, note, that no matter how hard we want to help you, sometimes we are not able to do it. We won’t be able to provide help in case:
- there are no access details and our team can’t reproduce the issue from our side;
- there’s a compatibility issue with a third-party product, that doesn’t support Elementor page builder;
- the server’s or website’s parameters don’t meet the recommended requirements necessary for Crocoblock products to work and the client is unable to change the settings to recommended ones;
- the issue happens in the browser which is not supported by Crocoblock products and Elementor;
- the license for the product has expired, or the client has got a refund from Crocoblock;
- the question asked is not related to Crocoblock products acquired from Crocoblock’s official website;
- the question features additional customization and functionality not provided by Crocoblock products (in this case it is recommended to add a feature request).
We apologize, but we won’t be able to help you in the cases listed above.
We are available for support from 9 AM to 6 PM as per EET (UTC+2) timezone during weekdays.
The average estimated answer time from Crocoblock support team is 24 hours (1 day).However, in most of the cases, the support agent responds in 1-2 hours.In some cases, a more detailed investigation is needed, and the support agent will inform you that the solution needs time to be implemented by developers. In this case, the response time will depend on how quickly the developers will provide the needed fix.
The support services can be provided in these languages: