Crocoblock Subscription Plans Overview
Know the details of Crocoblock subscription plans and decide which suits your purposes.
Crocoblock offers a flexible and convenient pricing range for our clients. There are some main alternative plans that users can adapt to their needs and apply the products they need to one or many sites:
- Yearly subscription plans:
- Custom (For one project) subscription plans for one project and Custom (For Unlimited projects) for an unlimited number of projects;
- All-Inclusive subscription plan for one project and All-Inclusive Unlim subscription plan for an unlimited number of projects;
- Lifetime subscription plans:
- Freelance Lifetime subscription plan for 500 projects;
- Lifetime subscription plan for an unlimited number of projects for a lifetime.
Every subscription plan provides the following:
- a 30-days guarantee and a refund according to the user’s request;
- 365/24/7 support through the ticket system, zoom, and messengers (on Crocoblock help center site, Telegram, and Facebook Messenger) within the validity period of the subscription plan;
- free product tutorials (including videos);
- frequent and regular free updates of all purchased products;
- proper maintenance of the installed Crocoblock products within the validity period of the subscription plan.
Custom Subscription Plans (For 1 project and For Unlimited Projects)
Custom Subscription implies that you create the required set of plugins by yourself. Define the type of website you want to build and organize the list of the necessary tools. Even if you buy only one plugin, it is a Custom Subscription too. The list of plugins you add to your custom plan is specified for one project. If you want to use the same selection for other projects, switch the toggle in the cart to the Unlimited option.
Also, keep in mind that yearly Subscription renewal is applied to the whole set of plugins in your Custom plan. It means that, for instance, if you buy JetEngine, JetSmartFilters, and JetElements, you can’t renew JetEngine only. If you understand that the list is excessive, it is more reasonable not to renew this subscription and buy the JetEngine plugin separately.
All-Inclusive and All-Inclusive Unlim Subscription Plans
The difference between these yearly subscription plans is the possibility of applying Crocoblock products for one project and an unlimited number of projects within one year. Move the toggle on the pricing page to see the difference between these plans.
These plans give all-inclusive access to all Crocoblock’s products and their updates for a year, as well as a 30-day money-back guarantee: 20+ plugins; free themes; installation Wizard; 12 dynamic templates, 47 design templates, and 50+ popup templates; JetThemeCore Compatibility Kit and JetElements Dynamic Data; 100% discount for all JetFormBuilder PRO add-ons; support; and free updates of all purchased products.
But users have to renew their yearly subscription plans to prolong these plans, keep using the all-inclusive tools and benefits, and ensure that all products are updated and work correctly.
Additionally, users can upgrade their yearly plans to lifetime plans.
Freelance Lifetime and Lifetime Subscription Plans
Contrary to the yearly subscription plans, users do not need to prolong the lifetime plans. The lifetime plans include two plans: Freelance Lifetime and Lifetime. The difference between these plans is the possibility to apply for 500 projects (Freelance Lifetime) and an unlimited number of projects (Lifetime) without time limitations.
As All-Inclusive plans, both Lifetime plans include all-inclusive access to all Crocoblock’s products and their updates for a year, as well as a 30-day money-back guarantee: 20+ plugins; free themes; installation Wizard; 12 dynamic templates, 47 design templates, and 50+ popup templates; JetThemeCore Compatibility Kit and JetElements Dynamic Data; 100% discount for all JetFormBuilder PRO add-ons; support; and free updates of all purchased products.
Users do not need to renew these plans each year, but they can upgrade the Freelance Lifetime plan to the Lifetime plan.
How to Upgrade Crocoblock Subscription?
If you already have one of our plugins and want a bigger package, you don’t need to pay for the one you already have once more. You can skip the full price for the upgrade by following a few simple steps:
- Go to the Pricing page.
- Choose the plan that suits your needs best.
- Click the “Buy now” button.
- Find the “Have a discount code” block. Hit the “Click to enter it” button.
- Insert the promo code “levelmeup” there and hit the “Apply” button.
- Fill in the other personal info and proceed to the next step.
In this case, you will only pay the difference between your current subscription and the cost of the chosen one.
Note that this code decreases the cost for only one plugin. If you bought several plugins, it is better to address the support team. They will create a specific promo code for the sum that you already paid. When you apply it to the package you buy, the price you paid before will be cut.
If you have the All-Inclusive One website and want to upgrade to the Unlimited option in the middle of the licence period, go to your account, click the “Upgrade License” link and follow the offered steps. Also, you can use the Crocoblock upgrade page and choose the necessary plan there. The scheme for upgrading from All-Inclusive to Lifetime is the same.
Remember that you only pay the difference between the plans in case of any subscription upgrade, and that’s it.
If you meet any problems, please contact Crocoblock support.
Hope, it clears up the things. Consider all the pros and cons and make your decision.