Upgrading Crocoblock Subscription
Upgrade your Crocoblock subscription plan.
You can upgrade the current subscription plans at any time while these plans are valid. In this case, you pay less and can use the upgraded plan until the current plan expiration date. Let’s check the difference between an upgrade and a new purchase:
- when: any time while the current plan is valid;
- the expiration date of the upgraded subscription: the expiration date of the current plan;
- payment: users pay only the difference between the present and upgrade plans;
- subscription plan limitation: from the smaller to the bigger ones (i.e., from the All-Inclusive subscription to the Lifetime).
Purchase another plan:
- when: any time regardless of the current plan;
- the expiration date of the purchased subscription time: a year from the date of purchase;
- payment: total price;
- subscription plan limitation: no limitations.
It doesn’t mean the subscription will be prolonged for one more year from the upgrade date. Therefore, you must pay for renewal to have your subscription plan active for the following year.
Upgrading Crocoblock Subscriptions in Details
Crocoblock proposes upgrading the subscription plans to the bigger ones as:
- All-Inclusive → All-Inclusive Unlim or Freelance Lifetime or Lifetime;
- All-Inclusive Unlim → Freelance Lifetime or Lifetime;
- Freelance Lifetime → Lifetime.
For example, if you have the All-Inclusive subscription plan for one project and want to upgrade it to the All-Inclusive Unlim subscription plan (for many projects), you have to click the “Upgrade” link in your Personal Accounts. While upgrading your subscription plan, you will pay only the difference between subscriptions.
The upgraded subscription plan will be valid until the non-upgraded (previous) plan expires. It means you have to pay to renew your subscription for the next year after your initial purchase expiration date.
You can upgrade your subscription in a few simple steps:
- navigate to the Pricing page and choose the plan that suits your needs best;
- enter the Personal Account and press the “Purchase Details” link;
- then you will be redirected to the Checkout page;
- you will be redirected to the Payment page;
- choose the needed payment method and proceed with a purchase. For this case, the difference will be calculated automatically.
Upgrade All-Inclusive or All-Inclusive Unlim plan to the Freelance Lifetime or Lifetime subscription plan
- If you have the All Inclusive for one project or All-Inclusive Unlim subscription and want to upgrade it to the Lifetime
Besides, you can upgrade your plan from your Personal Account: unroll the Purchase Details block, click the “Upgrade License” link, and then you will be redirected to the Checkout page and the Payment page. And keep in mind that only the difference between the two plans would be charged. Read more information on purchase details in the Purchase Details: How to Buy Crocoblock’s Products tutorial.
Upgrade package from One Project to Unlim
- If you have the All-Inclusive (for one project) subscription plan and want to upgrade it to the All-Inclusive Unlim
Navigate to Upgrade – Crocoblock and press the “Upgrade” button to be redirected to the Checkout page. Or navigate to the Purchase Details block in your Personal Account, click the link Upgrade License, then add your discount (if you have it) on the Checkout page. The last step – pay the automatically calculated difference between the prices of these plans on the Payment page.
Upgrade the Freelance Lifetime to the Lifetime subscription plan
- If you have the Freelance Lifetime subscription plan and want to upgrade it to the Lifetime
Navigate to the Purchase Details block in your Personal Account and click the “View details” link to unscroll the Freelance Lifetime purchase details. Then click the “Upgrade License” link to be redirected to the Checkout page. Add your discount (if you have it) and pay the difference between the Lifetime and the Freelance Lifetime prices on the Payment page.
Upgrade single plugin purchase to the All-Inclusive or Lifetime subscription
- If you have bought a single plugin yet and want to upgrade your license to the All-Inclusive (for one project) or All-Inclusive Unlim or Lifetime plan
Currently, Crocoblock does not propose the possibility of upgrading the single plugin subscription to the All-Inclusive Unlim or Lifetime from the Personal Account. We work to improve this situation, and soon, users can upgrade the single plugin subscriptions to the All-Inclusive Unlim or Lifetime subscription plans from their Personal Accounts.
Upgrade custom purchase(s)
- If you have some custom purchases and want to upgrade your license to the All-Inclusive or All-Inclusive Unlim or Lifetime plans
Contact Crocoblock support to get a promo code for purchases. The support agent would create a specific promo code for the sum you have already paid. When you apply it to the package you buy, the price you paid before will be cut.
- If you have one custom purchase including some plugins and want to upgrade one of these plugins to the All-Inclusive (for one project) or All-Inclusive Unlim or Lifetime plans
You can upgrade your custom purchase from your Crocoblock account. Read more about custom purchases in the Custom Subscription Plan tutorial.
That’s all about upgrading the Crocoblock Subscription.