Elementor is a highly popular WordPress page builder plugin thanks to its wide range of design presets, drag-and-drop navigations, and third-party add-ons. Although most Elementor integrations have to do with page design, there are plenty of tools marketers can benefit from as well.
There are a lot of email marketing integrations you can use to make building subscription forms, capturing leads, configuring SMTP settings, and running campaigns a breeze. In this post, we are going to review 10 go-to integrations that are going to instantly improve the efficiency of your marketing efforts.
Table of Contents:
- Active Campaign
- Sumo List Builder
- Elementor Contact Form DB
- Thrive Leads
If you didn’t know this already, MailChimp, one of the most popular email marketing management platforms, is available as an Elementor integration as well. Although the WordPress dashboard version doesn’t compare with the full version of the platform, the add-on is jam-packed with useful features and speeds up the efficiency of email marketing content management.
Take a look at the most promising features of the integration:
- Adding a Mailchimp subscribe form to the website
- Gathering all subscriber data and exporting it directly into a user’s account on the platform
- Viewing campaign statistics
- Setting up auto-responding messages
You will not have to switch between tabs to track all of your marketing activities since the integration provides a broad understanding of how your readers interact with every email of the campaign.
MailPoet is an all-in-one newsletter management suite you can integrate into your WordPress website and combine it with the functionality of Elementor. MailPoet is one of the most feature-rich email design plugins you can find on WordPress — here’s the list of the tool’s most impactful features:
- Design newsletter contact capture forms
- Send letters directly via WordPress account
- Automate ‘Welcome’ email funnels
- Get access to detailed campaign performance stats.
All these features are packed in an intuitive, easy-to-use interface. MailPoet’s performance doesn’t disappoint either — the tool loads quickly and doesn’t slow other tabs on the admin panel down.
3. Active Campaign
Active Campaign is a widely-known tool among marketers — its features in campaign automation, scheduling, and tracking are unmatched. That’s why it’s highly convenient to be able to integrate your team’s go-to marketing tool directly into Elementor and the WordPress dashboard.
AC for Elementor is not as functional as the main platform — however, it doesn’t fall short of email marketing automation and tracking features:
- Create forms and embed them directly into the website
- Set website tracking pixels in one click and use collected data for personalizing email marketing content
- Track ongoing campaigns via and get detailed statistics on reader engagement
To use the plugin for WordPress, you need to have a premium Active Campaign account. Connecting your profile to the website takes about 2 minutes — going to Settings and choosing ‘Active Campaign’ is all it takes to get started.
4. Sumo List Builder
Sumo is another all-in-one tool email marketers use to build and manage email lists. There’s hardly another solution that offers as many features in a single tab. Here’s what Sumo List Builder allows marketers to do:
- Design email subscription forms and integrate them into the website as an on-page block or a popup
- Find out how visitors interact with the website and the subscription form, which fields can be a turn-off for websites
- Set up automatic on-site file downloads to be able to offer users more value and connect with every new visitor
- Create additional nudges that facilitate the subscription process, such as countdowns.
Sumo has a free version — it is well-suited for small websites with up to 1,000 monthly users. If you are running a more popular platform, consider investing in one of these subscriptions:
- Small — $29/m (up to 5,000 users)
- Medium — $59/m — (up to 50,000 users)
- Big — $119/m — (up to 500,000 monthly users)
- Unlimited — a custom pricing plan for high-traffic platforms.
Icegram is another convenient email marketing tool that makes creating a stylish and converting email subscription form a breeze. This add-on has a wide library of ready-to-deploy subscription form templates. All forms are grouped by business goals, themes, and occasions.
Here are the types of designs marketing teams can find on Icegram:
- Fully customizable timed pop-ups that immediately catch users’ attention
- CTA bars — stylish designs that catch visitors’ eye and don’t let them miss a single announcement. There are both footer and header designs available.
- Slide-in messengers that encourage users to connect with support agents, get answers to questions, and book appointments.
All designs are fully customizable — you can change and dissect them up to HTML and CSS source code.
6. Elementor Contact Form DB
This easy-to-use plugin is directly connected to the Elementor Pro Form module. Thanks to the tool, you can collect user data and export it in any comfortable way — as a spreadsheet, a CSV form, etc. Later, you can export these email addresses into any platform you use for email marketing management.
Although the integration is simple, it is very convenient. For instance, website owners can customize the client database by choosing the most important fields and deciding on their order.
This Elementor integration gives marketers access to a wide range of widgets, pop-up, sidebar, or conversion form designs.
On top of that, MailOptIn is integrated with the most popular campaign managers — MailChimp, GetResponse, AWeber, and others. You can collect user data via a form and view it in whatever platform your team uses to run email marketing campaigns.
Here’s a short glimpse of the features MailOptIn has to offer:
- Automated or event-triggered email management
- A/B testing for email forms
- Collecting both user-sourced and behavioural data
- Page-level targeting support
8. Thrive Leads
Thrive Leads is a subscription form builder and an email marketing targeting tool. Its high customizability, easy-to-use interface, and a detailed range of settings helped the add-on gain a massive following.
Thrive Leads offers hundreds of templates for different purposes, of various styles, for all types of placement. You can integrate a subscription form, a pop-up, a subscribe form widget, or a different tool on the website in under five minutes.
Here’s what Thrive Leads is like in a nutshell:
- Ready-to-deploy templates of various style — page overlay, pop-up, subscription forms, and others
- Detailed A/B testing to help you choose the best fit
- Smart features that help personalize the offers website visitors see
- Detailed targeting settings for opt-in forms, link clicks
- Advanced reports
If you want to build emails right in the WordPress dashboards or notify readers as soon as a new blog post is out, SendPress is exactly the plugin you need. This tool, integrated with Elementor, is a collection of templates for blog post update email notifications. There are dozens of color palettes and styles website owners can choose. Thanks to the add-ons visually-rich, intuitive navigation system, you don’t have to meddle in code to send emails out (although you can break the template down if you want to).
Newsletter is a WordPress plugin aimed towards website owners who want to send out newsletters in particular. Other than a range of beautiful subscription form designs, the integration doesn’t fall short of campaign management tools — there’s a built-in tracker, a scheduling tool that helps website owners turn email marketing into a consistent habit, etc.
Last but not least, you can connect the add-on to other email marketing management tools — SparkPost, Mailgun, and others so that you don’t have to give up your favorite platforms.
Pabbly Email Marketing is the only email marketing tool that allows you unlimited access to all the email marketing features even with the lowest pricing. It empowers you to create highly engaging email newsletters and emails with its easy drag-n-drop user interface, personalized tags, redirect links, and much more.
1. List Management: Easily manage all your subscribers in one place and divide them into categories by name, city, purchase history, etc.
2. List Splitting: Split a long list into small lists and send emails only to specific users.
3. Email Automation: Create unlimited workflows and send pre-set automated responses to users according to their activities and clicks.
4. MX Cleaner: It enables you to remove spam and invalid/unresponsive email addresses from your email list.
Managing email marketing campaigns might feel cumbersome if you need to switch between multiple platforms or send every letter manually. The good news is, most campaign design and tracking features can be handled straight from your WordPress dashboard. From building forms to sending and tracking messages, WP add-ons help website owners stay in touch with readers and constantly deliver relevant high-quality content.
Whether you want to start a transactional email or a newsletter campaign, there will be enough tools to help you reach your business goals and opportunities.