WooCommerce is an excellent platform for turning your website into an online store, and Elementor is a great page builder plugin. Combining the two can enable you to create an awesome eCommerce site.
What’s even better is that many plugins can add even more functionality to Elementor, helping you create the online store of your dreams. Let’s dive in and look at the top ten Elementor WooCommerce builder plugins.
10 Best Elementor WooCommerce Builder Plugins
Many Elementor WooCommerce builder plugins are available, but some are better than others. Here, I have narrowed them down to the top ten plugins.
Essential Addons for Elementor enhances the Elementor page-building experience with over 90 creative elements and extensions. It offers over 50 free widgets, including product grids, contact forms, and pricing tables. Moreover, it comes with features such as product comparisons, NFT galleries, and business reviews, making it a powerful tool for designing standout websites without extensive coding knowledge.
WordPress.org rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars from over 3,000 reviews.
Premium Addons for Elementor provides over 60 highly customizable add-ons and widgets, including product grids, contact forms, and pricing tables. It also offers pre-made templates and sections for faster and more accessible design. Additionally, it comes with features such as product comparisons and NFT galleries, is compatible with WPML for building multilingual websites, and is fully responsive and cross-browser-ready.
WordPress.org rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars from 1,300+ reviews.
ElementsKit is a comprehensive set of modules for the Elementor Page Builder. It includes a Header/Footer Builder, Mega Menu Builder, Layout Template Library, and more, all in one place. With over 80 custom Elementor widgets, such as Advanced Accordion, Pricing Table, Team Member, Testimonial, Accordion, Tab, and Countdown Timer, it’s easy to create any site. ElementsKit also has unique custom controls like Image Picker, Ajax Select2, and Advanced Widgets.
WordPress.org rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars from 1,200+ reviews.
JetWooBuilder is a page builder plugin for Elementor developed by Crocoblock. It provides an easy way to customize WooCommerce store pages, allowing you to mix and match elements, create custom product templates, and change product views. Additionally, it features widgets for creating custom pages like checkout, cart, and account pages.
The plugin also includes a query builder for creating custom product queries and sorting options. With over 60 custom widgets for product grids, lists, and single product pages, as well as widgets for managing reviews and creating custom behaviors, JetWooBuilder is a powerful tool for creating and managing WooCommerce stores with Elementor.
Crocoblock Trustpilot rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars from 868+ reviews.
Variation Swatches for WooCommerce is a user-friendly plugin that enhances the selection of attributes for variable products. This powerful plugin allows you to display product variation items as images, colors, and labels, eliminating the need for dropdown product attribute fields. It converts the product variation select option fields into radio images, colors, and labels, providing a professional and aesthetic experience.
WordPress.org rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars from 700+ reviews.
Happy Addons for Elementor provides over 143 free and paid widgets along with 23 features that are designed to enhance the Elementor experience. In addition to offering a theme builder that includes the header, footer, single post, and archive page templates, it presents over 70 full-page templates and 500 ready-made design blocks. The widgets are highly customizable and include various features, such as product grids, pricing tables, and social icons. It also offers unique custom controls such as image picker, Ajax select2, and advanced widgets.
WordPress.org rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars from 360+ reviews.
Unlimited Elements for Elementor provides more than 100 free widgets that can be customized using various options. The plugin also includes a Dynamic Loop Builder for creating advanced dynamic layouts with loop widgets. In addition, the plugin is designed to be clutter-free and can be installed with only the widgets you need. It is also integrated with various tools and plugins, such as ACF, PODS, and Toolset.
The widgets include Image Tooltip, Blob Shapes, Flip Box, Number Box, Animated Mouse Scroll Icon, SVG Animation, Animated Hamburger Icon, and many more. It also offers a range of Post Widgets, Post Filters, and WooCommerce Widgets.
WordPress.org rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars from 280+ reviews.
CartFlows is a free funnel builder and WooCommerce checkout replacement that can help increase WooCommerce checkout conversions and create unlimited sales funnels to increase average order value (AOV). It offers a library of ready-made templates and features that can automatically sell products and services. CartFlows includes:
- A conversion-tested WooCommerce checkout that can instantly increase conversions.
- Custom WooCommerce thank-you pages.
- A WooCommerce checkout page replacement for the easy creation of the perfect checkout page.
WordPress.org rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars from 240+ reviews.
Advanced Product Fields (Product Addons) for WooCommerce allows you to add extra options or form input fields to your product pages. The extra form data submitted by the customer will be displayed on the cart and checkout pages and saved on the backend order. This means your customers can personalize their products with additional choices.
WordPress.org rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars from 190+ reviews.
Royal Elementor Addons is a versatile, intuitive, and user-friendly page builder extension. It provides:
- Over 75 Elementor add-ons.
- 45 templates.
- A theme builder.
- A WooCommerce builder.
- A mega menu builder.
- A pop-up builder.
- Pre-made widget blocks and extensions.
Royal Elementor Addons can take your WooCommerce site to the next level with creative and intuitive widgets.
WordPress.org rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars from 180+ reviews.
That depends on personal preference, but Elementor is one of the most popular page builders.
Yes, Elementor has specific features and widgets designed to work with WooCommerce.
Yes, you can use Elementor to customize the appearance of your WooCommerce shop pages.
Elementor integrates with WooCommerce through widgets and features specifically designed for use with WooCommerce.
You can customize your WooCommerce shop page with Elementor by using the WooCommerce widgets available in the Elementor editor.
Any plugins mentioned in this article will enhance the ability to create WooCommerce pages with Elementor.
Elementor WooCommerce builder can enhance Elementor with even more WooCommerce features for your online store. To recap, here are my top 10 Elementor WooCommerce builder plugins.
- Essential Addons for Elementor has over 90 creative elements and extensions, and 50 of them are free.
- Premium Addons for Elementor has over 60 highly customizable add-ons and widgets, including product grids, contact forms, and pricing tables.
- ElementsKit Elementor addons has over 80 custom Elementor widgets, such as Advanced Accordion, Pricing Table, Team Member, Testimonial, Accordion, Tab, and Countdown Timer.
- JetWooBuilder has more than 60 custom widgets for product grids, lists, and single product pages and widgets for managing reviews and creating custom behaviors.
- Variation Swatches for WooCommerce allows you to display product variation items as images, colors, and labels, eliminating the need for dropdown product attribute fields.
- Happy Addons for Elementor has over 143 free and paid Elementor widgets.
- Unlimited Elements For Elementor is not relatively unlimited, but it does have 100 free widgets which can be customized using various options.
- WooCommerce Checkout & Funnel Builder by CartFlows is a great way to optimize the checkout process of your WooCommerce store.
- Advanced Product Fields (Product Addons) for WooCommerce enables adding extra options or form input fields to your product pages.
- Royal Elementor Addons and Templates provides over 75 Elementor addons, 45 templates, a theme builder, a WooCommerce builder, a mega menu builder, a pop-up builder, and pre-made widget blocks and extensions.