Are you looking for any new features to boost your WordPress-based site? Want to know about Crocoblock service for WordPress and access the ultimate products package for the free of charge Elementor page builder? Or maybe you’ve already joined the Crocoblock family and have got an opportunity to use a service subscription? In this case, accept our congratulations!
The first step you should do on the site is to log in to your personal account on Crocoblock website.
Let’s look through the Customer account in this tutorial. Furthermore, you will have the switch option to toggle on Affiliate one. We’ve dived into it in this tutorial.
On the right section, you will have easy access to the necessary details about your purchasing. This block contains several sections with information not only about the License but also about the purchased Jet Plugins:
- your purchase ID to each purchase apart;
- the date when you’ve purchased the Crocoblock subscription;
- the total price, that shows how much the subscription costs;
1 Step – When you click the View details line you will see more data about the purchase:
- the Payment status which shows the status of your payment, is it complete or not yet;
- any available Discount(s) and the corresponding (promo)codes for them;
- the Invoice which you can download if you need;
- general information about your License type (Annual/ Lifetime) and the terms (Single Site, Unlimited sites), and the License Key field with available license key which you need to use while installing Crocoblock in the WP Dashboard. Also, you will see the expiration date of the license in the Expiration field and a list of websites where Crocoblock license is active in the Installs line;
- the Refund Request option, where you are able to submit a refund request during the first 30 days from the date of purchase.
2 Step – Click on the Download Invoice link and you’ll be able to load the invoice directly to your hard drive. Note, that in order to add the VAT number to the invoice you’d need to contact our support team, and we’ll create a custom invoice personally for you.
3 Step – Click on the Upgrade License link in case you want to manage the ongoing subscription, to prolong or update it. In the screen, you can click the Upgrade button and after that, you will be redirected to the Checkout page. Here you can choose the preferred payment method and perform your update successfully.
4 Step – Navigate to the Installs option and click to the Manage Sites link in order to add more sites to your license. You will also able to deactivate your license for any website where it is installed. Press the Deactivate Site button to do so.
5 Step – In the top of the block you can click on Close link and to roll the block up.
Here you will also have a Refund Request active red link where you submit it and send us a notification during the first 30 calendar days from the purchase date.
Downloads and Extras
On the left block, you will see the section which features all the products you can download after you’ve purchased the Crocoblock subscription. Let’s look through a list of products.
Download block offers the range of the next options which you can easily download:
- Plugins – in this block you are able to download the latest versions of all the plugins separately;
- Popups offers you to download the last versions of the available popups to make leads into clients quicker with special offers.
Extras block makes it possible to upload the last version of the next options:
- Themes contains several versions compatible with your current installed theme;
- Installation block consists of the number of wizards for smooth plugins, demo content installation or themes;
- Plugins block offers you to update the limited ones to come with other themes or created especially for the particular element.
This button you can find on the right top of your screen. Here you are able to Log Out from the account page.
This page consists of your account information you’ve defined when registering: the first name, the last name, your email address, etc. There is also information about your billing address.
Fill in the fields to provide the necessary data. In this section, you can change your password.
Moreover, you can subscribe to email massaging to be informed of the latest news. Don’t forget to click the Save Changes button after the changes are made!
To return to your account you should click Return to account button.
That’s it! We hope this tutorial was helpful for you!