Use settings in the JetBooking plugin to customize your booking form any way you need it. You’ll be able to add columns, custom labels, hide DB columns manager, enable iCal synchronization, and hide Set-Up Wizard. Also, there’s an opportunity to update the required DB tables.
Now, let’s have a closer look at all settings.
General Booking Settings
Follow to the Bookings > Settings to customize your booking form.
In the General settings section, you can add columns. Here we see columns we’ve already created with a quick set up.
Let’s have a closer look at all other fields in the General section:
- Booking orders post type – here you can select post type related for creating booking records.
- Column name – in this field you can give a name for an additional DB column.
- Booking instance post type – select post type related for booked instances.
- Booking Period – now you’re able to choose the booking period. For example, if you select Per nights, then the last booked date will be not included; if you select Per days option, then the last booked date will be included.
- Weekly bookings – by enabling this option you activate only full week booking.
- One Day bookings – with this option checked only single days bookings are allowed.
- WooCommerce integration – enable this option to connect booking with WooCommerce checkout.
The Labels block provides an opportunity to add the custom labels to the booking form, such as the Booked dates tooltip text, Text before selected date range, weekdays, etc.
Now let’s have a look at the Advanced settings block. Here you can Hide DB columns manager, Enable iCal synchronization, and Hide Set Up Wizard.
The last block is DB Tables where you update required DB tables.
Congrats! Now we are ready to create a booking form!