Why you'll love Crocoblock
Frequently Asked Questions
We are fully compatible with the Elementor page builder. As to the default WordPress page builder, also known as Gutenberg, it supports four Crocoblock plugins so far – JetEngine, JetSmartFilters, JetGridBuilder, and JetFormBuilder.
Yes, if you happen to work with other Crocoblock products but JetEngine, JetSmartFilters, JetGridBuilder, and JetFormBuilder. These four plugins are Gutenberg-compatible.
No, you do not require Elementor Pro to work with our plugins.
Please make sure to meet all the requirements listed below in order for Crocoblock products to work smoothly:
- PHP 7.3 or higher;
- MySQL 5.6 or higher;
- WP memory limit of 512 MB or higher;
- SSL certificate on the server;
- TLS protocol versions: 1.0, 1.1 , 1.2 , or 1.3.
Also, you might want to check if your hosting provider is compliant with all the needed requirements for your project.
No, we don’t. But we are glad to offer a 30-day money-back guarantee in case you are not completely satisfied with our products.
Crocoblock offers two major types of subscriptions – Yearly and Lifetime. The Yearly subscription type embraces the following ones:
- A Single Plugin subscription (for One or Unlimited number of websites). You are free to purchase any one plugin you need. Although, bear in mind that it’s still a subscription package, which needs to be renewed in a year.
- A Custom subscription. It will be perfect if you seek to assemble your own set of plugins. Add the desired plugins to the cart, decide on the number of projects (One website or Unlimited), and pay for relevant products at the checkout. Please mind, that separate plugins can not be renewed, while this type of subscription would be renewed as a whole unit.
- The All-Inclusive Yearly subscription (for One or Unlimited websites). It gives access to all JetPlugins and pre-made templates for one year. This set is perfect for building a content-rich website with a complex structure.
All the plans represented above come with a free Kava theme, premium support, and timely product updates.
The All-Inclusive Lifetime subscription grants you unlimited access to all Crocoblock products and updates, pre-made templates, and customer support forever and lets you build as many websites as you want at a fixed one-off payment.
You can always upgrade to All-Inclusive Yearly or All-Inclusive Lifetime here: https://crocoblock.com/upgrade/. Pick the preferred pricing plan and press the “Update” button. Thus, only the difference between two plans would be charged.
If you have a Single Plugin subscription, go to your Crocoblock account page. There, you will see the pricing plan you have chosen in the Upgrade License section. Click the “Upgrade” button to proceed to the Checkout page. Here you can choose the preferred payment method and perform your update successfully.
If you have a Custom Crocoblock subscription, you can upgrade to All-Inclusive Yearly and Lifetime in both the Crocoblock account and Crocoblock Dashboard in the WP admin panel. The procedure is the same as above.
Please note that the upgrade does not mean your subscription will be prolonged. Let’s assume you purchased a plan on March, 25th 2020 Two days before its expiration, on March, 23d 2021, you upgraded the membership. Does that mean that your license is extended for another year? No, an upgrade is not a renewal; even then, you will have to pay a fixed yearly amount to prolong your subscription.
- Go to your Crocoblock account and log into it.
- Find Crocoblock Membership in the Purchase Details section.
- In the License block, press the “Renew License” link.
- Fill in the checkout form that you are redirected to.
If you choose not to renew your subscription, it will remain operative till it expires. After the license expires, the website(s) built with Crocoblock products will keep working. However, it will be impossible to get the updates, use the template library, or access the Downloads directory in your Crocoblock account. We highly recommend you download and save the latest plugin versions prior to license expiration and make no changes to the developed website(s) afterward.
Kindly mind that we do not provide official support to customers whose license is out of date. They can no longer qualify for Zoom calls and help from the Crocoblock support team.
No, it is strictly prohibited to use the Crocoblock plugins in any way that causes any direct or indirect – incidental and consequential – damages to the Crocoblock brand itself and Crocoblock users.
Nevertheless, we are always open to new cooperation opportunities provided that such partnership does not breach any of our policies. If you look forward to cooperating with us, please contact our marketing team at [email protected] [email protected]. We shall address all questions and figure out a mutually beneficial agreement.