Why you'll love Crocoblock
Frequently Asked Questions
- PHP 7.4 or higher;
- MySQL 5.7 or higher;
- WP memory limit of 512 MB recommended (768 MB for best performance);
- SSL certificate on the server.
Also, you might want to check if your hosting provider complies with all the requirements for your project.
No, we don’t. But we are glad to offer a 30-day money-back guarantee in case you are not completely satisfied with our products.
- A Single Plugin subscription (for One or Unlimited number of websites). You are free to purchase any one plugin you need. Although, bear in mind that it’s still a subscription package, which needs to be renewed in a year.
- A Custom subscription. It will be perfect if you seek to assemble your own set of plugins. Add the desired plugins to the cart, decide on the number of projects (One website or Unlimited), and pay for relevant products at the checkout. Please mind that the Custom subscription does not imply renewals for separate plugins; it would be renewed as a whole unit.
- The All-Inclusive Yearly subscription (for One or Unlimited websites). It gives access to all JetPlugins and pre-made templates for one year. This set is perfect for building a content-rich website with a complex structure.
All the abovementioned plans come with a free Kava theme, premium support, and timely product updates.
The Lifetime subscription type embraces two more options: Freelance and All-Inclusive.
Freelance Lifetime grants you 500 website activation limits, and the All-Inclusive Lifetime subscription gives you unlimited access. These Lifetime licenses offer you all Crocoblock products and updates, pre-made templates, and customer support forever and let you build as many websites as you want at a fixed one-off payment.
You can always upgrade to All-Inclusive Yearly, Freelance Lifetime, or All-Inclusive Lifetime here: https://crocoblock.com/upgrade/. Pick the preferred pricing plan and press the “Update” button. Mind that you will only be charged for the difference between the two plans.
If you have a Single Plugin subscription, go to your Crocoblock account page. There, you will see the pricing plan you have chosen in the Upgrade License section. Click the “Upgrade” button to proceed to the Checkout page. Here you can choose the preferred payment method and perform your update successfully.
If you have a Custom Crocoblock subscription, you can upgrade to All-Inclusive Yearly and Lifetime in both the Crocoblock account and Crocoblock Dashboard in the WordPress admin panel. The procedure is the same as above.
Please note that the upgrade does not mean your subscription will be extended. Let’s assume you purchased a plan on March 25, 2020. Two days before its expiration, on March 23, 2021, you upgraded the membership. Does that mean that your license is extended for another year? No, an upgrade is not a renewal; even then, you will have to pay a fixed yearly amount to renew your subscription.
- Go to your Crocoblock account and log into it.
- Find Crocoblock Membership in the Purchase Details section.
- In the License block, press the “Renew License” link.
- Fill in the checkout form that you are redirected to.
If you choose not to renew your subscription, it will remain operative till it expires. After the license expires, the website(s) built with Crocoblock products will keep working. However, it will be impossible to get the updates, use the template library, or access the Downloads directory in your Crocoblock account. We highly recommend you download and save the latest plugin versions prior to license expiration and make no changes to the developed website(s) afterward.
Kindly mind that we do not provide official support to customers whose license is out of date. They can no longer qualify for Zoom calls and help from the Crocoblock support team.
No, it is strictly prohibited to use the Crocoblock plugins in any way that causes any direct or indirect – incidental and consequential – damages to the Crocoblock brand itself and Crocoblock users.
Nevertheless, we are always open to new cooperation opportunities, provided such a partnership does not breach our policies. If you look forward to cooperating with us, please contact our marketing team at [email protected]. We shall address all questions and figure out a mutually beneficial agreement.